Sunday, September 9, 2007

A First... Chuck E. Cheese's

When I got home from work today Keith went fishing with a friend. That meant it was a day for the girls. Aubrey napped for a while and Bailey and I spent some time together. She's looking great! I can't wait for this to be over so we can move forward. If you look past all her equipment she's just a typical 4 month old, making noise and smiling. After Aubrey woke up Great Aunt Dianna, Ronnie, and Great Grandma came over and soon after they left we took a trip to Chuck E Cheese, it was Bailey's first trip there. She didn't seem as excited as Aubrey was, but I don't think anyone could have been as excited as Aubrey. Thankfully grandma and papa joined us because I was a little to brave thinking I could do it on my own. Everything was great until it was time to go. Aubrey was very unhappy! Thankfully, we got home just as bedtime was arriving. We're a little over a week away from surgery.

No comments: