Saturday, January 24, 2009

Heading to Disney

Well, in a few hours we'll all be waking up to spend the day at Disney. We have a friend of the family in town with his wife and kids, and we'll be joining them. Aubrey is SO excited, she even cleaned her room! It's so nice to having something great to use when you need a room to get cleaned. I'm exhausted, and should be in bed, but I think I'll just toss and turn once I get there. I arrived at work Friday at 4:15am for an audit. We had a meeting at noon, I left at 5:00pm and returned at 7:00pm and didn't leave again until 2:00am. 20 hours working... salary sucks! I need to go back again tomorrow night, but I'm not sure if I'll make it. I need to study for a test coming up Wednesday, plus we have the Disney plans for tomorrow, and I also have to be at work at 4:00am on Monday. Monday I'll be transferring to a new location. Hopefully I'll be there for a bit longer than my past locations. Plus this one is closer to home.

Goodnight.
Trish

No comments: