Saturday, October 6, 2012

Go Gators, Chomp, Chomp, Chomp

Aubrey had her first college football experience Saturday. Keith decided Friday night that he would like Aubrey to have his second ticket to the Florida LSU game. That night, after celebrating my mother-in-laws birthday, Aubrey and I went shopping for Gator gear. We purchased a shirt, then went to Michael's so I could purchase supplies to make her hair bow. The next morning she woke up excited to go to the game. She ate breakfast, showered, then got ready for the big day. Once she was dressed, the other girls and I left to take Daisy for a walk. Keith and Aubrey passed us on their way out, and she was excited about her day with dad. I spoke to Keith as they arrived in Gainesville. They had stopped at chick-fil-a in Ocala for lunch, and they were near the stadium. Aubrey enjoyed the game after the second quarter and has decided she will start her college career at USF and finish a Gator!

No comments: