Sunday, January 27, 2008

Running, Running, Running

Well I thought I would update sooner, but things have been quite hectic. We've had activities, doctor appointments, and I've had interviews. The company that purchased my company was nice enough to close our stores during the holidays, so I've been unemployed. It hasn't been fun! It's just a little reminder of how business works.
So, Bailey is doing a bit better. She had another urinalysis on Friday and we should have the culture results on Monday. She will be having eye surgery at All Children's Hospital on Friday February 1st. This will be eye muscle surgery, and will hopefully correct some of her crossing. We've been told that if this isn't corrected she could have some vision problems, which she may have anyway.
Aubrey is also doing okay. She is battling a cold right now, and doesn't seem to be improving much. She's still full of energy. I guess that's part of being 2. Please pray that Bailey stays healthy for her surgery as we don't need her getting sick too.
I hope everyone is doing well, and I'll update soon.
Tricia

No comments: