Thursday, May 24, 2007
Well she still isn't improving. One of the cardiologists at the hospital said they have decided to do a catheterization tomorrow. I've known adults that have had them, but I'm not sure how the procedure is handled with infants. We're told they will sedate her, put her on a ventilator, and do the procedure. They will not do any corrections however. If something needs to be done they will schedule it another day.