Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Past Few Days

Well, we have been a bit busy in our home. Busy passing germs from one family member to another. Although, I think we all have different issues at this time. I'm recovering from a cold and ear infection. Bailey has had two trips to the ER over the past two days. One was due to a temp over 103 and the other was a follow-up and to have her rechecked because I wasn't sure the issue was improving. She has a staph infection and they also took a tissue sample to grow and determine if she has MRSA. I am to call the ER tomorrow to get the final diagnosis. Late this afternoon Aubrey developed a runny nose and watery eyes. She is obvoiusly not feeling well, and I just hope this clears up soon for her because she is acting so pitiful.

Today, we did have a great day. Today was Buddy Walk day for us and I can't wait to put the pics up. The kids had such a great time and it was so nice to meet other parents and catch up with those we already know. Then, we went to Keith's dads house to visit them (grandmolly and granddaddy) Aubrey and Bailey were both given Cabbage Patch dolls straight from Babyland General Hospital! Well I'll update more soon. It's past my bedtime.

Tricia

No comments: