Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Updates

Wow, I was able to log in and start this post while trying to log into Facebook, and Facebook still hasn't loaded.

Day 2 has been difficult. STILL no soda. That has been the difficult part. I ALWAYS have a Diet Coke in my hand. It's my accessory, and now it's been replaced by Zephyrhills. So sad. If I were a normal person, like Shelby (yes, I called you normal!), one wouldn't hurt. But... that is my addiction, so I guess cold turkey is the best way to go.

Still no Facebook...

So, I hung in there. Apples and grapes for breakfast with wheat bread, a healthy choice steamer (very good) with wheat bread, and chicken and squash again for dinner. Oh... and a snack of apples, grapes, and cranberries.

I survived day 2... 2 more years to go!

Tricia

No comments: