Tuesday, October 16, 2007

She's Doing Great... but I'm Sick

Just a quick update on Bailey. She is still doing very well. She had an appointment yesterday with her pediatrician and she hasn't gained much weight over the past 2 1/2 weeks so he increased her flow of formula (she still has a feeding tube). She'll see him again on Friday. He'll check then to see if she's tolerating the increase. We see our new cardiologist next week. I'm so happy we were able to get an appointment with him. I've heard great things about him, but honestly I think anyone would be better than what we had.
I'm a little under the weather and I'm trying so hard to keep Bailey and Aubrey from getting sick. I'm home a few hours early from work today and I'm hoping the extra rest will help.
Oh, and the Buddy Walk was great! We had so much fun. Grandma and papa were there, and of course me, Aubrey, Keith and Bailey. Aubrey had so much fun. Characters from Universal were there, so she got to see her favorite, Curious George. I'll update pictures soon. Thanks again to all that donated to this wonderful organization.

No comments: