Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Early Thanksgiving all! Bailey had an excellent appointment with the Pediatrician today. We don't see him again for 3 weeks! I'm so excited to finally get weekly appointments behind us. I haven't had to do too much as far as appointments go because my parents have been taking her (it's been busy at work). So, I'm sure they'll be happy to get a break for a few weeks. He increased her feed rate once again, so hopefully she'll start gaining weight.
After the appointment we took a trip to Chuck E. Cheese's and the girls, well Aubrey, had a great time. She was so wonderful, and didn't throw a tantrum when it was time to go home. She's getting brave too. She rarely plays on the slides, but today she made some attempts. I'm so proud of her. She and Bailey both amaze me every day.
Once again, I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving, we really have so much to be thankful for this year.
Tricia

No comments: