Monday, February 25, 2008

We're Healthy and Moving Forward

I think it's time to move forward. Bailey is a healthy little girl, so I think it's time to have a family page that can focus on some of the fun things we do. We will, of course, have a few obstacles along the way, but what family doesn't?

Keith and I had a very relaxing weekend. We were able to get a night away... just the two of us! The girls spent Saturday night with my parents and we had a nice night out. Dinner, a few drinks, and a good nights sleep. I even slept past 7:00am!

Aubrey and Bailey are both sleeping peacefully now. Aubrey is getting more and more difficult to put in bed each night. She tries everything to be able to stay up... I need to pee pee, I need to poop, I need some water, I want to read a book. Most of which we did before bed to avoid delays, but of course it doesn't work!

It's been 4 days since my interview for a job I would love to have. I'm hoping to receive a call this week. I never imagined finding a job would be this difficult, and the current economy isn't making it easier.

I hope everyone has had a pleasant weekend.

Trish

No comments: