Monday, May 26, 2008

Playing, Playing, and More Playing

I'm up entirely too late! I'm so proud of myself. I'm up past 8:30pm! Everything is going very well here. We took the girls to the zoo yesterday. Bailey rode the pony on the carosel, Aubrey rode a real pony, and they both played in the water. Today, the girls and I went swimming with grandma and grandpa. Grandma actually went swimming! Aubrey seems a bit unsure of the water, however Bailey was so comfortable in the pool she almost fell asleep. Aubrey has been fine in the past when we go swimming, but the last two times she's been extra cautious. I, of course, made sure the girls had sunscreen, but I didn't take care of my ghostly self. So, I'm a lovely shade of red. Keith spent today having some time for himself. He saw Indiana Jones, played video games, and watched basketball. I went swimming, cleaned Bailey's room, and went shopping. I saved $100.00 during this shopping trip! I hope everyone is doing well. Don't forget to take a moment to remember our heros during this Memorial Day.

No comments: