Monday, March 10, 2008

Work. Day One.

Today was an earlier than usual start. I was up at 5:00am and the girls and I left the house around 6:00am for the start of my first day at work. Things went very well. I had training in Tampa from 8:00am until around 1:30pm, then I went to one of their locations in Lakeland and met with the person that will be training me for the next 8 weeks. I already have a store, but it's important for me to have a complete understanding of my job description before I take on the task of managing a store.

Bailey had a follow-up appointment with her pediatrician today. He said she is looking good and he discontinued her antibiotics that she's been taking for her bladder infection. Her x-ray results were finally available and everything looks good, which is excellent news! He also scheduled her hearing test and that will be on the 1st of April.

Aubrey is doing okay. She has regressed in the potty training department. We were rewarding her every time she used the potty and we recently decided to discontinue rewarding her because she seems to be using the potty every time she needs to. Well, since we discontinued the rewards she doesn't use the potty anymore. It's a learning experience for us all.

Keith is doing better. He still has a cough, but he seems to be able to function now. Hopefully the rest of the house will remain healthy. He spent the majority of the time in the bedroom, so the germs will hopefully be contained to that area.

Trish

No comments: