Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Being Chatty

So, I always think I can be better. A better mom, a better wife, a better daughter, a better sister, a better friend. So, as I'm talking to one of Bailey's therapists on the phone she decides to tell me that I should make more of an effort to be at one of Bailey's therapies. As if I cared more I would make a point to be at her therapies. That just killed me. I want to be there more for her. I want to be at her appointments. I'm already disappointed that I couldn't make her cardiology appointment and had to reschedule. I also have to work and keep my job. Does she really think I'm sitting at home eating bonbons while my parents take Bailey to therapy? Her reason for wanting me there is so she can show me how to feed Bailey. I totally understand that, but that is why my mom is taking her. If I want any detail or example of activities done in therapy my mom is very detailed in her explanations. So, enough of my whiney post.

The girls are doing great! Aubrey had a few loud moments tonight, but we worked on signing and hopefully Bailey will be learning soon too! Bailey fell asleep in my arms tonight... at 7pm! That's a bit early for her. She's usually an 8:00 kinda girl. I guess therapy wore her out today. So now, Keith and I are watching American Idol, and I'm sure he can't wait for it to be over so he can watch Basketball. I'll be leaving in a few minutes to do a security inspection at work. So, I must go get ready.

Trish

No comments: