Monday, April 28, 2008

Surprises and Thanks

Aren't children just amazing? I love every minute of my day that I get to spend with our little girls. Bailey was just wonderful today. Aubrey was just wonderful today, too. I spent the morning with the girls at church, then Keith had Bailey the rest of the day and I spent some time with Aubrey. We went to the park and she skated for a while, then played on the playground. Then, we went to Lake Morton to see the beautiful swans. After that it was dinner time so we had dinner then she and I went to the grocery store where she managed to remove her skirt and panties in the bakery. Quite an embarrassment! She, of course, wasn't embarrassed at all!

Bailey has an appointment tomorrow with the cardiologist in Orlando. I don't believe there are any issues, but it's always a bit stressful for me when she sees him. Unfortunately, I have to work tomorrow and I'm not as flexible as I was before the new job, so I won't make this appointment. Thankfully, my parents are able to jump in and take care of her appointments. I'm very fortunate and thankful that I have them. Hopefully they realize how appreciated they are. Maybe things will become more flexible for me and I won't depend on them so much to take her to her appointments. She has at least 2 days of appointments each week, and often she has more.

Trish

No comments: