Saturday, December 6, 2008

Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I'm so thankful for our amazing and supportive family. I'm blessed to have them all a part of my life. We spent the morning and afternoon at Keith's dad and Molly's house. While we were there Keith's mom was at our house preparing another dinner for her family. We joined them later in the afternoon. It was great seeing Keith's uncles again. We haven't seen them in several years. I think it also meant a lot to Pam. She really seemed to be thrilled to have them here.















She's too busy to look at the camera.














Isn't she cute?














Bailey and her Grandma














I don't think Kelli was too happy having her picture taken. Just wait 'til she sees it here. Love you!














Bailey and her Papa














The girls and their Aunt Carolyn

No comments: