Friday, November 28, 2008

Thankful.

This should have posted yesterday, but things have been a bit hectic.

I'm thankful for my sister. She is such an amazing person. I've never met anyone that still has such an innocent way of looking at things. She never has anything bad to say about anyone, she always laughs, and never has a hard time finding something to say. She can become friends with the grumpy lady down the street that never talks to anyone. Kelli is just that type of person, and that is what makes her so special.

Aubrey loves her Aunt Kelli. She would talk to Kelli on the phone for hours if we'd allow it, and I think Kelli would talk to her that long too. She also gets so excited when Kelli visits. That means she gets to go to the "hairport" to pick Kelli up and she also gets to see "hairplanes".

So, even though we spent many years as children fighting, I could never imagine fighting with her over such petty things now. I also couldn't imagine my life without her.



















Trish

No comments: