Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Disney

Living in Florida has a few perks. Disney is one of them! We live only 30 minutes from Disney and are fortunate to have passes so we can go anytime we want! Lucky us. So, we woke up Sunday morning and decided it would be a good day to go. We'll have to plan next time so we can invite a few people to join us.

So here are more pictures!
















The 3 pictures above were taken during our boat ride to the gate.
















This is the first show we saw after arriving. This show is about dreams and I get teary eyed every time I see it and every time I see the excitement on Aubrey's face. Shhh.. don't tell Keith. Oh, and this probably won't be the last time you see Aubrey's rear/crack! Sorry!
















Then, we rode the carousel.


















Then Dumbo.


















Waiting for the parade.



















The parade.

















Exhaused.

2 comments:

My name is Sarah said...

Oh you are so lucky. I LOVE Disney, but I am all the way up here in Ohio. Looks like a fun day.

Michelle said...

We were at Disney the weekend after you were there - but we had to travel a lot further to get there.