Friday, November 14, 2008

What Are You Thankful For

So at dinner last night Aubrey shared what she's thankful for. Disney and Mickey Mouse. Hmm... I guess coming from a 3 year old that's okay. I'm happy she's thankful for something. I was just thinking it might have been a little something else.

We also talked about watching the shuttle launch tonight. She got excited about watching it launch. Then she said she would like a telescope. I was so happy she was showing so much interest. Then, she said her telescope had to have the princess's on it. Cinalella, Snow White, Sweeping Booty, Jasmine, and Belle. She's so silly!

Here are a few pics from the past few weeks. Enjoy!














TaDa!















Clap! Clap! Clap!














Bailey loves this drum. She's an amazing dancer when it's playing!














So serious.














Our little basketball player in a dress and lei. Hmm!?!















We don't always let her run around in just a diaper. This was a rare occasion, but I really think she was enjoying it.















Just thought I'd gross you guys out with her infected button. It's much better now!















Look at those beautiful blue eyes!















Looking good! She's gonna make contact with the ball!
















Look! She made contact!















Oops! Her tee fell! Poor Aubrey.

1 comment:

My name is Sarah said...

Hi Bailey, You are so cute. I'm sorry your button is not so nice right now. I hope it heals up soon.