Friday, November 21, 2008

Thankful.

Well I mentioned the other day things Aubrey is thankful for... Disney and Mickey Mouse. Well I have many things I'm thankful for.

I'll start with Keith. Keith is someone who respects me and the decisions I make. Keith has been so supportive this past year. When everything seemed to be falling apart, he's been there to show his support, help pick up the pieces, and listen to me when I'm crying and making little sense. He accepts the fact that I can't make a decision, that I can't walk a straight line without falling, and that I don't always pick up after myself. He's an amazing father. The girls are lucky to have a dad that spends time with them, is here to tuck them in at night, and sings, dances, and reads with them whenever they'd like. He shows his support while I'm in school by picking the girls up from our parents house, feeding them, entertaining them, and putting them in bed each night. He takes on this challenge so I can work toward completing school and starting a career I've been dreaming of. I'm so fortunate to have Keith in my life.

I'll share more of what I'm thankful for later!














Trish

No comments: