Monday, April 20, 2009

Fun Day

So, today I finally got my car repaired. Had a battle with Bailey's therapists on why I'm discontinuing therapy, why they haven't sent the requested paperwork to her school, then I finally got copies myself and took them to the school myself. Then, went to Target and Sports Authority to get Bailey's school supplies, and now we're home and I'm calling and researching child care facilities. This is such a hard thing to do. I have a few contacts who are trying to assist me in this job, because I don't want the girls to be harmed wherever they go, and I'm researching the state inspection reports. I worked overnight last night, took a 2 hour nap this morning, and somehow I'm still awake. Well... I'm no longer on hold. Gotta go.

Tricia

1 comment:

Shelby said...

Yeah it sounds like a fun filled day! Good luck with your search!! Im sure you'll find an awesome spot!