Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Vacation Day 4

So day 4 brings us to Great Stirrup Cay. This is the private island for NCL. We got off the ship around 11am, boarded the tender, and arrived at the island soon after. Aubrey and Keith were already there and playing on the beach. I took the stroller, thinking it would be easier, but we did have a few difficult moments. However, I don't regret taking it. We went for a swim, Aubrey played for a while, then we went to the BBQ and tendered back to the ship. I think I was wrong in the previous post... I believe this was the day the girls and I napped. Later in the evening Aubrey went to the Kids Club and Keith and I went to the adult joke show and the adult quest game... very interesting. I saw more body parts than I care to see.


Tricia











No comments: